What’s everyone eating tonight?
For us, winner, winner chicken dinner, eating the rainbow! 🌈 I love a bit of hassle-backing (is that even a word🤣 I simply used what was in my fridge so feel free to adapt! I served this complete meal Syn free and roasted loads of veg at the same time baby potatoes with red onion, roasted baby cauliflower, roasted Mediterranean veg and, not roasted 😂, Sweetcorn.
Ingredients to serve two
Two chicken breasts
One red onion
One yellow pepper
Two salad tomatoes
Optional lemon juice 🍋
Seasoning of choice, today I wanted a tarragon flavour so used a good sprinkle of tarragon and salt & pepper. But you can choose paprika, garlic granules, oregano, thyme and S&P
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas Mark 5.
2. Slice all the veggies as close to half moon shapes as possible
3. Carefully score through the chicken ensuring you only cut 3/4 through to create the hassle-back
4. Insert veggies in to each score
5. Season well
6. Pop each chicken breast on to a piece of foil spritzed with frylight - add a squeeze of lemon juice and twist up foil each end to make a sealed parcel.
7. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through.#comedinewithliz#feelgoodfrying#winnerwinnerchickendinner#hassleback#fitoverfifty#fitover50#slimmingworld#slimmingworlduk#slimmingworldmafia#leanin15#healthyeating#weightlossjourney#slim#foodblogger#foodblog#foodporn#foodphotography#sw#swinsta
Please join us in congratulating @hlkglass as the winner of our first official giveaway with @wutang x @milkmakeup! Wear that bracelet and show off that mirror. Grats again and remember, keep up the positive vibes and get dat money! 👐
💙💙 My smile says it all 💙💙 Ivan and I followed up our day training with Matt frost with a competition at crow wood.
His first novice test and first outing in 12 months so we decided it was safe to go h/c to help our confidence ! We needn’t have done as he really was awesome, and we’d have been home in the reds!
Just shy of 70% and he really showed some exciting stuff today!! This is my passion and we are so lucky to have a great team of horses! ☺️🐴👌🏻💫
Photo by the lovely Katie Amos Photography @equineshoot#teamshawfarm#dreamteam#sfedressage#masta#protechmasta#winnerwinnerchickendinner#teammasta#harryhall
📢 WE ARE LIVE! See for yourself: www.airplantalliance.org and test out the hybrid generator! 💥
Database to be added, obviously under construction but we're online! *happy dance* 💃It's all about the process right? How are your new years resolutions coming along?