My definitive sauce for fish.
• 50/50 large tablespoon of crème fraiche & mayo (low fat option)
•Good twist black pepper & salt
• Juice from half a fresh lemon
• Teaspoon white wine vinegar
•Tablespoon (or two) sweet chilli sauce
• Finely chopped red chilli/garlic clove/fresh ginger/corriander
• Teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
Mix all ingredients in a Bowl then put in fridge for 10 minutes while you stir-fry veg and salmon fillets (oven or pan fry fish)
Finish with balsamic vinegar glaze and drizzle sweet chilli. Serve with a generous portion of the sauce and enjoy!
Lunch break is the perfect time for relaxing and connecting with people around good food. Today, I had a delicious japanese meal. A yukiniku bento. It was out of this world! 🎆 🎉 I will try another one very soon for sure...☺️