I get asked a lot how do I plant leaves with babies?
Today I tried to plant them in a plastic egg box.
Here are some tips:
1. Make drainage holes all along the bottom.
2. Cover holes with some mesh. It prevent soil loss. I bought insect screen roll at Lowe’s and cut it into small pieces.
3. Fill the egg box with well drained soil.
4. Gently press the babies into the soil.
5. Begin watering as normal succulent once or twice per week. Let the soil dry out completely between watering.
6. Provide the plants with lots of sun ☀️
Most succulents take several months to grow to adult size, while some may take as long as a year.
Be patient 🤗🌱🥰
Who else’s favorite color is Royal Blue? 🙋🏻♀️ 💙I get lost in this color all the time, in the sky, in the ocean, in this pottery, blows my mind!! When I was a teenager I had a sleek black Quarter horse named Jack, and every piece of tack he had that wasn’t leather was royal blue, I could never get enough of this vibrant hue! Pairs well with succulents too! Eventually the plants in front will spill down the pot and that echeveria “Strawberry hearts” will take center stage. And how about the cute leaves on the euphorbia trigona! Heading into the weekend with rainbows because 🌈🌈🌈 I hope everyone enjoys some ☀️ on this 3 day weekend!
💥O Instagram só está mostrando nossas fotos pra quem COMENTAR e CURTIR. Se você gosta do nosso conteúdo e gostaria de ver mais DIGITE "SIM" ou uma palavra que defina essa foto em uma palavra ❤
💥Estamos com uma promoção no nosso curso, as 20 primeiras que comprarem nosso material receberam um desconto de mais de 50%.
💥Gostaria de aprender a COLORIR sua suculenta? Em nosso curso ONLINE explicando PASSO A PASSO.
💥Junto com o curso de como colorir suculentas você levara de BRINDE: GUIA PRÁTICO - COMO CUIDAR DE SUCULENTAS 💥Gostaria de saber mais sobre suculentas? Digite "EU QUERO" nos comentários ou DIRECT