A GREAT DAY!!!!!🙏 Ok it's not always easy
You may not feel like it
BUT I can guarantee you WILL feel better once you get in the habit.
Luckily I'm a morning person. But I have my off mornings as we do. Depending what's happening in my life. Work or family worries. Hey we all have these issues.
But try to follow these daily even at the weekend and I assure you the morning will start to feel MUCH BETTER and the day a little easier. Relieve the stress.
You can adapt as much as you like but the basics I believe are
1. Wake up as early as possible. 6am is a great time.
2. First thoughts. This is going to be a really great day. I'm really going to embrace the day with a POSITIVE MINDSET.
3. BIG STRETCH stetch it all out like a starfish. You'll be surprised how really good this feels.
4. Drink..I drink at least a large glass water (drink water as much as possible throughout the day)
5. BIG STRETCH AGAIN trust me it feels good. If you can allow a couple of minutes mindset time. Reflection and meditation. Maybe use you tube I do. They have some great short meditations. I created a playlist for different kinds Depending what i need.
6. Breakfast. Eggs. Bacon. Yoghurt. Fruit. Porridge Whatever you fancy but as healthy as possible. More Water. You should eat like a king at breakfast. Your body needs to refuel how can you. Go to work on an empty tank and expect to perform?
7. EXERCISE if your lucky and have time and money the gym. If not there are a few things you can do. Buy exercise bike like me or something else. Use a DVD or you tube. Run round the block. Run up and down the stairs.dance like crazy to the radio or a play list. Create your own plan but DO something.
8. When your showered, dressed and ready to go LOOK IN THE MIRROR and congratulate yourself. Compliment yourself and tell yourself how great your performance will be today.
I'm no expert but I DO BELIEVE this self motivstion works
Let me know how you get on
Hard work and focus are the keys to inspiration. Inspiration means nothing without hard work and focus following it. People get inspiration from different sources everyday but they do not act on their inspiration. We must act on the inspiration we get and chase our dreams.🤔
Siaang kaka-kaka 😍😍😍
Di siang yang vanasss 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞 berdengkang ini, mimin mau berbagi sedikit, bukan untuk menggurui maupun menceramahi, mimin cm mau berbagi untuk #selfmotivation 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Cuma sedikit renungan sbg mahasiswa/i yang kuliah di sebuah Kampus Swasta..
Kita yang saat ini kuliah di Kampus STKIP Yayasan Abdi Pendidikan Payakumbuh jangan sampai berkecil hati dan jangan sampai minder ya kaka-kaka. Karena masa depan kita tergantung dr usaha dan niat kita, bukan tergantung dr Kampus mana kita berasal.
Walaupun kita berasal dari Kampus swasta di sebuah kota kecil, tp percaya lah kak, bahwa kampus kecil kita ini sudah banyak menghantarkan para alumninya u/ sukses dan mempunyai kedudukan yang penting, baik di sekolah, perguruan tinggi, hingga pemerintahan, gak hanya dalam negeri namun juga sampai ke luar negeri.. alumni Prodi Bahasa Inggris go internasional,, 💕💕💕💕💕 aaahh, mimin jg pengen someday 😇😇😇
Kampus kita boleh minimalis kaka, tp kualitasnya maximalis 😍😍😍
Semangattttt kaka 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Yeahhh.. Life gets a little Blurry sometimes ... Those days when the “Specks” aren’t focused enuff.. and I STUMBLE.. However... THE SHE IN ME, and HE who is GREATER that lives within ME gives me the STRENGTH to stand W/ STYLE N GRACE❣️.. To Keep Moving Forward, Step by Step..
Brick by Brick ....🙌🏽 #selfmotivation#strengthwheniamweak#fullyfocused#solidasarock
It's not all about how you were ten years ago, it's all about how do you bring changes in yourself to make your life better with years & years. Because at the end of the day how your past was can't able to bring any changes in your life, so, instead focusing all these, focus on your present because you also know that this moment can bring some better prospective in your future life.
"Its raining" "not in the mood to work" "i feel stressed by the weather today"
I've been dragged down by a lot of things and by a lot of people in my life... Im not afraid anymore..
Im ready to face any challenge life throws at me
I will just look at you and say "come at me bro"
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy" -Martin Luther King Jr.
Back to it today as part of my 2019 resolution 💪 not quite with a bang, but after nearly 2 months out of the gym I actually wanted to be able to walk tomorrow 😂
I love getting into the gym and getting a good sweat on, it's my favourite way of processing the day and dealing with the stress 😊 with the added bonus of having the whole gym to myself today 😂😂
Ive got a while to go and goals to get there but this journey is a marathon, not a sprint ❤️❤️ #fitness#fitgirl#fitlife#girlscanlifttoo#gymshark#gymsharkwomen#newyearsresolution#2019goals#selfmotivation