There’s actually a movie coming out with this premise. What would the world be like? Here are the top 10 things the world would miss if the Beatles never existed:
10. The town Liverpool would only be known to certain people.
9. No Strawberry Fields in Central Park either.
8. Abbey Road would just be some Street in London.
7. The idea of a boy band probably wouldn’t exist like it does today.
6. We would never know that life goes on, how to let it be, the walrus was Paul, Lucy is in the sky with diamonds, we wouldn’t hear blackbirds singing in the dead of night, that we should give peace a chance, or what a guitar gently weeping actually sounds like.
5. Countless musicians might never have been inspired to become who they are today.
4. We would not know the grief of losing a genius mind, who only wanted us to Imagine a better world for ourselves.
3. We wouldn’t know how to twist and shout, hold hands, yell for Help, and that she loves you, yes she does (see James Corden’s interview with P. McCartney😂)
2. We wouldn’t know how to start a revolution.
And the number 1 thing we would miss without the Beatles . . .
We would never know that, in the end the love you take, is equal to the love you make. ✌🏻 @paulmccartney@james__corden@jamescorden7606@thebeatles@jjoeymcintyre_@email@example.com#musicians#musicfeedsmysoul#musiclovers#beatles#beatlesinfluence
... Чалавек, які зрабіў так шмат для Беларусі музычнай, для развіцця імправізацыйнай музыкі ў нашай краіне... які заўсёды падтрымліваў Minsk Improvisers Orchestra і сам не аднаразова быў ягонай часткай... Як жа няпроста звыкнуцца з думкай, што Леаніда Нарушэвіча больш няма з намі... Дзякуй, Леанід, за незабыўныя сесіі жывой імправізацыі, за плённае супрацоўніцтва, за дабрыню і святло. Музыка жыве, твая справа жыве -- і жывеш ты ў нашай памяці і ў нашых сэрцах.
Развітанне з музыкам адбудзецца заўтра, 21 чэрвеня, а 11.00 ў Мінскім крэматорыі (Паўночныя могілкі). #mio_faces#mio_inspire#minskimprovisersorchestra#musicians#мінск#беларусь
I think about these beautiful people and artists all the time now that @mcsummeropera rehearsals are underway. 🌹 #tbt to one of our first weeks of the @fmopera#gcbyap19 (possibly the night of our first sing-through of Così?? can someone confirm). Missing all of the Mozart shenanigans we shared. 😏☺️❤️
Nathaniel Brickens is an Edwards Artist and Professor of Music at the University of Texas-Austin. Dr. Brickens has performed with the St. Louis Symphony, the Kansas City Symphony, the Houston Symphony, Opera St. Louis, the Austin Symphony, the San Antonio Symphony, the Victoria Bach Festival Orchestra, Ray Charles, Lena Horne, the Temptations, Andrea Bocelli, and with a wide variety of other popular artists. He has toured nationally as trombonist in the Texas Opera Theater Orchestra (the touring arm of the Houston Grand Opera), the Paragon Brass Ensemble, and the Chicago-based Black Music Repertory Ensemble. He has performed on NBC’s Today Show and on the stage of many of our nation’s finest concert halls. Several concerts have been heard on National Public Radio and Public Radio International broadcasts.
Fear, Filth, Dirt & Death is now available!
to find out how to purchase follow link in bio
All funds going to charity!
SPREAD THE WORD SPREAD THE LOVE
Big thanks to @jrdnvcmrn for the artwork
And @thelodgerecordingstudio for getting behind us.