So I went through our “Facebook friendship” ... bottom line: we were/are a mess. So since I laughed way too hard at some of our memories - Here’s some of my frate-isms/frate-memories for your 34th, I mean 33rd birthday.
1. When you actually thought you were 21, not 20, and came into my room legitimately sad having to wait another year. #howoldami
2. Towson parties. We will keep those memories between us and everyone who attended our apartment at a daily, weekly and monthly basis. #howmanycopfriendsdidwehave? #putthebeerbehindthefridge
3. Hiking, where I saved your life from a poisonous snake #yourewelcome
4. Orioles games. Too many, but apparently we always need three beers in hand. Not just two. #brokentoes
5. Shacks, enough said. #shackswednesdays
6. Making me play vodka roulette immediately after work at least 4 days a week #youalwaysgotwater
7. I laughed out loud because at least ten old Facebook posts were me telling you that “youre bad for my liver” #truefriendship
8. So many Catonsville fourth of July’s ... #merica
9. Drunk Frate Facebook and texting notifications ... #somanynotifcations
10. And last but not least - my favorite memory is just YOU being YOU!! you have the most amazing heart, caring soul, crazy fun personality, can always make us laugh and most importantly you’re always there whenever the people you’re closest to need you the most. No matter how much time (& in my case stupidity with an ex) may have passed !! I heart you frate ! Hope you have an amazing birthday - and let’s Sunday Funday again soon so I can uber home secretly before you buy more shots 🤷🏼♀️😂🤦🏼♀️👏🏼. #boop#ilovebirthdays#happy33
𝔚𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 need to do our homework and find the truth. The enemy can convince you the lies are facts and get you dedicated to that script if you are not careful - don’t let yourself slip into the grasp of the enemy, look into what you hear before you believe it to be true.
There is more than enough evidence proving that we have a border crisis - we must fight for what we know is right.
The politicians that claim there is no such crisis are enemies of 𝔚𝔢 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 & are enemies of The United States of America.
We as Americans have a duty to protect & defend our great nation, and for those of us who either can’t or won’t do so in the service, we must find other ways to protect & defend our country & the freedoms we love.