I’m often asked what I *actually* wear every day, and I finally have a decent enough full-length mirror to start to show you! (My partner is a great sport about Instagram-husbanding, but I never think of it when we’re out with kids 😂) This outfit was a snap to put together knowing that the colors, proportions, and accessories all work with each other, which meant less time staring into my closet and more time doing what needed to be done. Hexagon earrings from #oldnavy, bandana print top from #hm, red shorts from #madewell, and sneakers from #stevemadden.
All-American Summer style! Classic blue and white striped cotton gets an edge with red embroidery and fun sleeves!
1. Loft Blue and and White Embroidered Top. Size XS. Runs large. New with Tags! $30.00
2. Mother Denim High Rise White Kick Flare Crop Jeans (“Hustler Fray”). Size 25. Run more like 26. Rise: 10.5. Inseam: 21”. Brand new without tags. Reduced to $50.00
3. Madewell Leather Shoes. Brand New! Size 7. Reduced to $20.00!
4. Tupelo Watermelon Burlap Wrapped Hoops. $10.00
*Buy earrings with any other item listed and take $5 off!* 1.Please comment “SOLD” to purchase. First to comment “SOLD" wins!. 2.DM your PayPal email directly after commenting “SOLD” along with a quick note to designate - Porch Pick-Up or Ship. For Porch Pick Up also designate location as either - Libbie & Grove or University of Richmond. If PayPal email and required information not provided within 24 hrs, next person in line gets the item.
3.Tupelo will INVOICE AND POST A COMMENT to the winner by LATE EVENING or within 24 HOURS. We are working on streamlining our processes!
4.Any request for details regarding an item - PLEASE SEND TUPELO A DM. We will address all questions within 24 HOURS.
5.Shipping Rates - $3.00 per item and a Max of $6.00 total for all items. Shipping prices exclude shoes. Price TBD based on shoe.
5.All Sales Final.
Have you heard of work/life balance?
Hmm, me neither. Today life forced me to spend the day on the couch (on a scale of 1 to 100, it's about 997 for me to chill and stay put!)
When we push too hard for something, things break. I am learning a ton about the balancing act because all we can do in business, training, life, health is counterbalance (thanks, Gary Keller!)
Do to believe in balance? Tell me your thoughts below!
Also, while I'm recovering, tell me...how cute is this plant? Since I give names to cars, barbells, and plants...what shall I name it?
❤️ Like Time ❤️
1. setze ein ❤️ auf meinem Foto ☺️
2. Schreibe einen Kommentar unter meinem Foto oder setze dein Lieblings Smiley
3. Gehe auf die Person, die vor Dir Kommentiert hat und setze ihr ein like und/ oder Kommentar 🙌🏻 ————————————————————————
Let’s go! ( die Anzahl der Kommentare ist unbegrenzt) 👉🏼🏃🏽♀️
Ich like alle zurück, lasst uns kennenlernen ! 🥰