My saviour the last two days - homemade vegetable broth 🌱
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 1 onion (with skins!)
• 4 cloves of garlic - remember how much i love me some garlic
• 4 medium carrots (with skins!)
• 4 celery stalks#m
• 2 tsp of salt and pepper
• 9-10 cups of water
• 1 cup of chopped greens such as kale, collards, spinach)
• 1/2 cup parsley
• small chunk of thyme AND parsley
• 2 bay leaves
• 4-5 tbsp of tomato paste
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brown your garlic, onions, carrots and celery. Add some salt and keep sauté-ing (not a word) them for about 5 mins. Add the water, greens and herbs. Bring it up to a medium/high heat so the water boils. Once you’ve got that bad boy boiling, reduce it down to a simmer and add your tomato paste. Leave it for a minimum 30 minutes, however i’d strongly recommend 1 hour to 90 minutes. Flavours deepen the longer it cooks! Taste it towards the end and add whatever you feel necessary - more herbs? More salt? More tomato paste? Once you’ve seasoned it to your liking, let it cool for a bit before pouring through a sieve into another pot. You can store it for up to 5 days and even freeze it! So good! ———————————————————————— #broth#vegetable#vegetablebroth#immunehealth#flu#f45#f45challenge#soup#eatwell#livewell#healthy#healthyeating#glutenfree#grainfree#macros#nutrition#guthealth#protein#recovery#training#vegan#vegetarian#plantbased#brunch#sunday
Приготувала обновочку для маленьких 🍬.
Заходіть,обирайте для своїх малючків😍
Так як сьогодні перша наша обновка хочу Вас порадувати знижечкою -10%💕.
Paint typically consists of pigment, resin, solvent and additives: Pigment - to provide colour, hiding and control gloss. Pigments are usually divided into two groups. One called 'Prime Pigments' includes pigments such as Titanium Dioxide (white), Chrome Green Oxide, Yellow and Red Iron Oxides, etc.