This is 'Justine'😀
He is one of our GUIDE for the waterfalls visit and coffee lessons tour at his village called Materuni found in Moshi Tanzania 🇹🇿
The following is Justine's facts:
1) He was born in Materuni village and grown up there so he has enough experience for his enviroment and everything in the village which is the final village found at the border of the highest mountain in Africa 'Mount Kilimanjaro'
2) He speaks good english
3) He has been successful leading our clients well in his village for years now
4) He went to school and learned about first aid so he is also a very good first aid performer
5) He has an amazing knowledge about the wildlife, culture, plants, fruit trees, coffee plantation, waterfalls that found in his village and also for his Chagga tribe
6) He is very charming, proffesional and a good leader too, he is amazing while performing his job in the village
7) He love his job as well as loving working with us I mean 'Kilimanjaro Backcountry Adventures' and it is an honor and a pleasure to have him in our company something that we appreciate so much
8) He also respect his fellow workers as he is always collaborate well with them
9) He always left best experience for our clients
So according to those few points and others that we cannot mention here as they are too many, it is obvious that if you book a trip to explore this village found in Moshi Tanzania it means that you will be in a good and safety hands for sure👏
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!😁
You can also contact us to book your tour now!😉 .
Kindly let us know which month you have a chance to do so!😊
Kindly swipe left to see all of our beautiful photos 📷
Email 📩 firstname.lastname@example.org
What's app / Call 📞 +255767975443
Our official website 💻 www.kilimanjarobackcountry.com
Welcome To Hike Los Angeles! ⛰
The official platform for all future hiking events in LA brought to you by community organizer Lauren Shay & Co.
In the past three months, I’ve had the pleasure of hosting 3 community events:
(Newest to Oldest)
6/1/19: Women’s Hike LA Pt. II in collaboration with @healthxhollywood
Sponsored by @purlisse
Location: Kenneth Hahn
4/10/19: Steps Challenge LA
Location: Redondo Beach Steps Ave C
3/10/19: Women’s Hike LA
In Celebration of International Women’s Day
Location: Runyon Canyon
As we continue to expand these events we are moving towards an all-inclusive approach that welcomes all forms of gender identities to participate in upcoming events to ensure that all people are accounted for and understand that they are welcome to share in the never ending journey for health & wellness.
Thank you to everyone who has participated in past events, promoted flyers, encouraged their friends, family and children to attend, and to all those that have supported me in any way over the years, Thank you and you are eternally appreciated!
Stay Tuned to for information on the upcoming Summer Hike coming this July!
If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavour 🌳
I tell myself as I lie quietly in my tent trying to figure out if the rustling outside is an innocent sheep or human coming to kill me.. we shall find out in the morning. Goodnight 😅😅 #view#lakedistrict#england#mountain#hike#hiking#adventuretime