Istanbul new airport. Capacity 150 m passengers yeni havalimani. 150 milyon yolcu kapasiteli dunyanin en buyugu. Bu onemli degil onemli olan döviz acıği olan ülkeye turist getirecek ve transit uçuslardan euro dolar basacak. Doviz darphanemiz. Turizm ve havacilik bizim ekonomide krizden cikis noktamiz. Uluslararasi mutahitlik ve ihracatimiz. Cok onemli dolarin oynakliktan kurtulmasinda.
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.[Quran Chapter 55]19. He merged the two seas, converging together.20. Between them is a barrier, which they do not overrun.
21. So which of your Lord's marvels will you deny?
22. From them emerge pearls and coral.
23. So which of your Lord's marvels will you deny?
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.[Quran Chapter 6]83. That was Our argument which We gave to Abraham against his people. We elevate by degrees whomever We will. Your Lord is Wise and Informed.
84. And We gave him Isaac and Jacob—each of them We guided. And We guided Noah previously; and from his descendants David, and Solomon, and Job, and Joseph, and Moses, and Aaron. Thus We reward the righteous.
85. And Zechariah, and John, and Jesus, and Elias—every one of them was of the upright.
86. And Ishmael, and Elijah, and Jonah, and Lot—We favored each one of them over all other people.
87. And of their ancestors, and their descendants, and their siblings—We chose them, and guided them to a straight path.
88. Such is God's guidance. He guides with it whomever He wills of His servants. Had they associated, their deeds would have gone in vain.
89. Those are they to whom We gave the Book, and wisdom, and prophethood. If these reject them, We have entrusted them to others who do not reject them.
90. Those are they whom God has guided, so follow their guidance. Say, "I ask of you no compensation for it; it is just a reminder for all mankind." 91. They do not value God as He should be valued, when they say, "God did not reveal anything to any human being." Say, "Who revealed the Scripture which Moses brought—a light and guidance for humanity?" You put it on scrolls, displaying them, yet concealing much. And you were taught what you did not know—neither you, nor your ancestors. Say, "God;" then leave them toying away in their speculation.
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.[Quran 2:212] Beautified is the life of this world for those who disbelieve, and they ridicule those who believe. But the righteous will be above them on the Day of Resurrection. God provides to whomev
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.[Quran Chapter 51]47. We constructed the universe with power, and We are expanding it.
48. And the earth—We spread it out—How well We prepared it!
49. We created all things in pairs, so that you may reflect and ponder.
50. "So flee towards God. I am to you from Him a clear warner." 51. "And do not set up any other god with God. I am to you from Him a clear warner." 52. Likewise, no messenger came to those before them, but they said, "A sorcerer or a madman." 53. Did they recommend it to one another? In fact, they are rebellious people.
54. So turn away from them; you are not to blame.
55. And remind, for the reminder benefits the believers.
56. I did not create the jinn and the humans except to worship Me.
57. I need no livelihood from them, nor do I need them to feed Me.
58. God is the Provider, the One with Power, the Strong.
59. Those who do wrong will have their turn, like the turn of their counterparts, so let them not rush Me.
60. So woe to those who disbelieve because of that Day of theirs which they are promised.
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful [Quran Chapter 41]41. Those who reject the Reminder when it has come to them—it is an invincible Book.
42.Falsehood cannot approach it, from before it or behind it. It is a revelation from One Wise and Praiseworthy.
43.Nothing is said to you but was said to the Messengers before you: your Lord is Possessor of Forgiveness, and Possessor of Painful Repayment.
44.Had We made it a Quran in a foreign language, they would have said, "If only its verses were made clear." Non-Arabic and an Arab? Say, "For those who believe, it is guidance and healing. But as for those who do not believe: there is heaviness in their ears, and it is blindness for them. These are being called from a distant place."
45.We gave Moses the Book, but disputes arose concerning it. Were it not for a prior decree from your Lord, judgment would have been pronounced between them. But they are in perplexing doubt concerning it.
46.Whoever acts righteously does so for himself; and whoever works evil does so against himself. Your Lord is not unjust to the servants.
47. To Him is referred the knowledge of the Hour. No fruit emerges from its sheath, and no female conceives or delivers, except with His knowledge. And on the Day when He calls out to them, "Where are My associates?" They will say, "We admit to you, none of us is a witness."
48. What they used to pray to before will forsake them, and they will realize that they have no escape.
49. The human being never tires of praying for good things; but when adversity afflicts him, he despairs and loses hope.
50. And when We let him taste a mercy from Us, after the adversity that had afflicted him, he will say, "This is mine, and I do not think that the Hour is coming; and even if I am returned to my Lord, I will have the very best with Him." We will inform those who disbelieve of what they did, and We will make them taste an awful punishment.
51. When We provide comfort for the human being, he withdraws and distances himself; but when adversity befalls him, he starts lengthy prayers.
52. Say, "Have you considered? If it is from God and you reject it—who is further astray than he who is cutoff and alienated?"