What’s your routine before a set?
For me I envision the exercise I’m trying to do then I give myself a good ole “fuck it” then do the set. .
Any picture after the first one is me while I workout. I’m not a model and I’m not the leanest but I know for one thing is that I give 110% every time I lift those weights.
Don’t think what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do everything possible to get closer to where you want to be💯💦🦍✊🏼💪🙏🏻. #blood#sweat#tears#passion#thededicated
With getting ready to launch my YouTube channel I wanted to share why I am doing it, but before that you have to know a bit of history about me.
This is my first time being vulnerable and open 100% here on social media as well as with some friends and family. So I hope y’all have an open mind and a gracious heart. But this is a summary of my story, my past, who I am, and what has made up my cross thus far.
* Growing up I was always bullied but had such a kind heart I would call them “my friends”
* I was never close with my father, later in life our relationship became more verbally and occasionally physically abuse * I was introduced to drugs when I was in 5th grade * Developed a severe porn and drug addiction roughly around the age of 12 that would finally end at the age of 16
* Ran away from home when I was 13
* Started contemplating suicide at 13
* Was sexually taken advantage at 15 by an ex girlfriend that was roughly a year and half older than me
* Started severally cutting shortly after * Had my head shoved in a toilet at school when I was 15
* Was almost successful with attempting suicide at 16
* Discovered my faith at 17
* Started building self confidence at 18 * Despite finding my confidence I still never was able to ask out my high school crush
* Lost my Father shortly after graduating high school * Discovered and developed a passion for fitness and personal development at 20
I have learned many lessons through out my years and have been inspired by many people. But the saddest lesson I’ve learned is that there are many people out there who have been there worse! No one is perfect, people will always judge you, so learn to be proud of who you are and never be ashamed of the story that makes you truly special and unique.
With all that said my channel and content is to hopefully inspire others to live life to the fullest, build confidence and believe in yourself, and to overall change and make a difference in the world.
Thank you for everyone who has inspired, helped, and motivated me through out the years. And thank you for taking the time to read this long story.
Happy Wednesday 🐪 .
12 minute home ab workout
This workout will burn 113cal & is a complete fat burner 🔥
1- Plank switches 2x-15
2- Plank swings 2x-20
3- Side plank pulse 3x-15
4- Straight leg raise 3x-10
5- Straight leg sit ups 2x-15
6- Russian twists 2x-25
7- Side leg raises 2x-15
8- Inch worms 3x-5
9- Crunches (L,R,C)2x-10
Remember to do both sides of your abs for the 2,3 & 7 workouts.. double your sets because each side is a repeat! .
NASTY FIT TRY ON 👊🏼😍
I recently got these 3 beautiful outfits from (boomer_fit) ily babe. But, Nastassia is my all time FAV fitness model, I have watched her youtube videos since her “what’s in my book bag” video in like 7th grade 😂 She’s a queeeeeen. She came out with her clothing line & I had to make sure I contributed to her beautiful collection 💝
This material is seriously sooo comfy and cozy, breathable fabric and stretchy matieral .. I give all 3 of these a 10/10.. next will be the grey legging 😍 stay tuned ..