Vietnamese Style Baked Chicken with Roasted Eggplant. Marinate chicken with soy sauce, fish sauce, chili-garlic paste, lime juice, lime zest, garlic, palm sugar and oil. Bake at 425 degrees F for 30 minutes on top rack. Place eggplant (topped with olive oil, salt and pepper) on bottom rack with remaining 20 minutes. Dinner is served!
• bbq flavoured baked chicken wings. I marinate the chicken overnight, but 6 hours is fine too. I love baked chicken wings more than the deep fried ones. You could even roll this in some almond flour & zatar and omit the bbq sauce. YUM! Healthy easy dinner with some salad 🥗 #chicken#chickenwings#healthyrecipes#bakedchicken#mydubai
I’m coco-NUTS about this recipe;) No but seriously you guys I LOVED making these super easy coconut chicken strips, beats fried chicken if you ask me😌
So, healthy baked 🥥chicken is my new go to🙄+ this super light honey mustard dip
🥥1.5 lbs skinless boneless chicken breast, trimmed and cut into strips
🥥1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
🥥½ cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
🥥1 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
🥥¼ teaspoon salt
🥥¼ teaspoon pepper
🥥1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
✨ Marinate chicken breast in the coconut milk for 1 hour or overnight.
✨ combine the breadcrumbs, coconut, salt, and pepper.
✨Dip the chicken into the breadcrumb/coconut mixture and coat both sides.
✨Bake for 30 minutes. Flip the chicken over at the 15 minute mark.
✨Serve warm or hot. In my opinion this chicken tastes good cold too😇
🍯 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt
🍯1/4 cup mustard
✨MIX MIX MIX
Oven Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
1. 6 chicken quarters
2. 1 cup of Mini Fusion Sauce (Original)
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In a mixing bowl, marinate the chicken quarters with Mini Fusion Sauce for 30 minutes or more.
3. Bake at 400F for about 40-60 minutes, or until the chicken skin is crispy and deep golden brown. Different ovens bake differently so the exact time may vary. In my oven, I need 50 minutes. Tip: chicken quarters will be fully cooked and reach 165F internal temperature at 400F in about 25 minutes, but you want to cook them longer for two reasons. One is that chicken legs and thighs just taste much better when cooked to about 185F - 190F. That's when they become super tender. The second reason is that the skin won't be as crispy after just 25 minutes. (For added flavor, brush the leftover excess sauce from your mixing bowl to the chicken 5 minutes before it’s done)
4. Remove from the chicken from the oven, let rest for 3 minutes and serve with you favorite side dish. Enjoy!
Had to save this “pizza chicken” recipe the minute I read it. Chicken is baked in a fresh tomato sauce with anchovies and capers then topped with mozzarella, pancetta, and basil. Hungry yet?? RC: @clarkbar